15 Pieces Of Wisdom John Lennon Left The World With
Remembering John Lennon on what would be his 75th Birthday
1. "When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."
2. "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination"
3. "I really thought that love would save us all."
4. "Imagine no possessions, I wonder if you can; No need for greed or hunger – A brotherhood of man; Imagine all the people Sharing all the world..."
5. "I want you to make love, not war — I know you've heard it before."
6. "The only good war is one where the uniforms are trees and the guns don't exist"
7. "Our education is robbing us of everything we have."
8. "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
9. "Love is like a precious plant. You've got to keep on watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it."
10. "It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love."
11. "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace"
12. "Everything is clearer when you're in love."
13. "Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted."
14. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
"Our opposition, whoever they may be, in all their manifest forms, don't know how to handle humor. You know, and we are humorous, we are, what are they, Laurel and Hardy. That's John and Yoko, and we stand a better chance under that guise, because all the serious people, like Martin Luther King, and Kennedy, and Gandhi, got shot."